Blog Friends: You too NEED one!



I have to share with you what came in the mail last night...so excited!

A few months ago a friend said she loved reading my blog, and thought it was a great way to leave my thoughts for my children some day. I never thought of my blog like that until that moment. What an amazing gift for them to read when older. Imagine if our grandparents blogged(guess it was called writing a diary back in the day lol).

I started worrying that someday my blog would be deleted... it would be lost in cyber space, and I couldn't let that happen. But how great would it be to have my blog turned into a book!!?! Turns out that is so do-able, and wait til you see it!

I decided to just start with the first three years of my blog(established in 2008!). I didn't want the book too big, and I am in no way done blogging, so knew there would be a volume 2 at some point. Ok I've made you wait long enough, here it is!


I could show you tons, but you get the point. It's a nice, big, hardcover book, with about 400 pages. The site I used was SharedBook, and I highly recommend them. The process was easy, and their customer service was wonderful.

I'm not ready to share the book with the boys yet, but I'm thrilled to have it! Now you know what to ask for this holiday season :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He's not the problem, their list is.

I've been driving for 19 years!