Even my thoughts are jumbled up.

It just took me over an hour to change my blog layout! When did that get so complicated on Blogger? Either way, it was time for a change, and I can't wait to change it to a SPRING layout! I'm so not down with winter.

Life has been so hectic lately. Juggling kids, work, home life has been tricky, and I can't put my finger on why. Maybe we are all busy in our own little ways, and that coming together as a family is the hard part, trying to squeeze it in amongst everything else. It's all good though, and we are all happy, happy, happy!

Oh, did I mention I got engaged? Yea, guess that's kinda a big deal :) It's been about 2 months since the actual YES, but I haven't really gotten into bride-mode. There's plenty of time for planning(and sisters to help), and it will come together all in due time. Good things come to those who wait, right?

Is it weird that as busy as we are in our house, I still want to do more? I'm thinking perhaps a little side job or business. Time to start thinking ahead to some college money, and on a teacher's salary they won't be going too far! My mind is swirling(as usual) with ideas, time to get them in order. 

You can probably tell by this post, I'm all over the place lately. Except with work, where I'm hyper-focused and on track. Maybe a bit too much, but I'm seriously loving it. Maybe getting back to my blog is just what I need. A place where I can sift through my thoughts, and divvy them up into short spurts of sanity. 

If I can find the time...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He's not the problem, their list is.

I've been driving for 19 years!