The hotter the better!

I haven't posted any recipes in a while. A year or two ago I think I had a new one up each week, as I was busy experimenting in my kitchen all the time. But these days I've been sticking to a lot of standard recipes for dinner that are already in my pocket. I do however, continue to try new appetizer recipes, because that's the 'meal' we enjoy the most on weekends. I want to share a super yummy one with you today, and it will definitely be served during Super Bowl this year! If you don't like jalapenos, perhaps you can try it with sweet peppers. Not really sure, we love to eat hot, so I haven't tried them any other way!

Jalapeno 'Poppers'
Ingredients:
4oz cream cheese
1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
3-4 pieces cooked bacon
12 jalapenos

Directions:
1. Clean and cut jalapenos lengthwise(I wear gloves)
2. Combine cheeses and crumbled bacon
3. Boil jalepenos 5-10 minutes (the longer you cook them, the less hot they will be)
4. Fill jalapenos, bake at 400 degrees for 5-8 minutes

They are quick and cheap to make, and DELISH! Way better than store bought fried poppers. Let me know if you try them! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've been driving for 19 years!

Facebook gets my thumbs up!