Hi, My name is Allison, and I have a Pinterest problem...

....A big Pinterest problem. Like wake up and grab the iPad before coffee kinda problem. Like lay in bed at night and torture my guy by showing him things I'm pinning kinda problem. It was dormant when the site first started, I signed up the day it launched, but only in the last few months has it truly interfered with life.

I know deep down some of you have this problem too. I want to share with you the red flag, early warning signs that you too may be at risk. I know I have a Pinterest problem because:

The only reason I have crayons is to melt them.


Weekly trips to Hobby Lobby cost me considerably more than they should.

The food shopping list revolves around new pinned recipes.


Friends that don't pin look at me like I'm crazy.

Hours blend into each other, and there's 10 lists open on the iPad app that I've been browsing non-stop.

My next baby would be announce by cutting into a cake for the color.

I start a lot of sentences with 'I saw this thing on Pinterest....'

My dream closet would take me a lifetime to pay for.

I giggle to myself, shake my head in agreement, and just keep clicking 'pin it'.

My nails have never been so decoratively beautiful.

But now, today, it's gotten worse. Holiday pinning! My head started spinning this morning when I saw all he new crafts pinned with ornaments, omg, I should go check that out now......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've been driving for 19 years!

He's not the problem, their list is.