Thankings...

With a little more spring in my step lately, a little more organization in my life, and a whole lot of love, I feel I finally have time to come back to my blog. I love my blog. I miss my blog. It not only helps me to think things through, but I feel it's a great way to capture thoughts and memories for my boys(now to only figure out how to save the whole blog!).

I saw many people on Facebook doing a daily 'what I'm thankful' for leading up to Thanksgiving. Kinda sad that people have to wait until November to think about it, talk about it, and most importantly tell others how thankful they are to have them around. I try to do it often nowadays. Knowing where my life was 4 or 5 years ago, and where and who I am today, well it's just plain super. I knew I'd be able to dust myself off, I knew I'd be able to move forward for the sake of my boys if nothing else, but I never thought I'd be this far ahead.

*I'm obviously oh-so-thankful for my boys. They help me learn, help me grow, and help me to cultivate my patience on a daily basis.

*I'm thankful for my job, my home, and financial stability(might sound silly to be thankful for that, but being able to dig out from divorce 100% is a real workout!)

*Thankful for my family, as crazy as we all are, and that we are tight no matter how many miles are between us.

*Most of all, I'm thankful for this wonderful man I call mine. I think some of my other 'thankfuls' are possible in part to him, but even if they weren't, he's my guy. My rock. My friend. He helped me to find my smile and laugh again, and I hope we are blessed with decades more of giggles as a big happy family.

So sorry if I'm a little late to the thankings, but we are only knee deep into this crazy holiday season, so I think I'm right on time. :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He's not the problem, their list is.

I've been driving for 19 years!