If things are not going your way, maybe you're going the wrong way!

Did I take a wrong turn somewhere? There's a fork in my road. What now? Is it worth it? Decisions change everything. Follow my gut. Time will tell. Don't worry about what others say. Easier said than done, folks.

I've done my best with this one, I've tried as hard as I could for what feels like a long time. I've had sleepless nights, cried, stressed, yelled. But nothing changes. People and places sometimes just.don't.change. So do I change? Do I change everything I believe in? Dare I conform? No, no, no. Even as I'm typing this I'm shaking my head saying no way. That's not who I am. I was not raised to back down. I stand firm in what I believe.

So did I just answer my own blog thought/question? Am I staying on the fork path I'm already on and fighting for it to go my way? I'm so torn. So confused. So unsure. So....tired.

I guess time will tell on this one, but not a long time, only a week or so. I guess I'll have to just stick it out before knowing which way I'll be going. 

Maybe I should just go directly between the two paths and hope it leads to a beach with umbrella drinks ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He's not the problem, their list is.

I've been driving for 19 years!