Pie Oh My!

I love to bake. Sadly, I don't bake as much as I used to. And strangely, I've never made a pie. And even more strangely, I've never had pie other than store bought apple pie or a family favorite chocolate pudding pie. Crazy, right?

The other day though, I got inspired to make one. No crust from scratch just yet, but still enough steps for me to consider it a homemade pie. I'm not sharing the recipe today, as I think it still needs some tweaking, but I want to give you a glimpse of my simple, yet delicious masterpiece. I call it Triple Four Berry Pie. Was supposed to be 3 berries, but I really wanted that fourth(strawberry!).

                                Prepped the bottom crust:                              
                                               
Mixed my filling:
Prettied up my lattice:
Baked and patiently waited to eat:

Go me! I know it wasn't my best baked work, but I had to start somewhere!  I will definitely try something a 'bit' more complex next time. Can't wait to keep experimenting :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I've been driving for 19 years!

He's not the problem, their list is.