I love my iPad apps!

After a few months of dabbling with the iPad, I can finally make the decision of my top favorite apps. I don't like to spend much on apps, so I'm sure there are plenty more out there if you don't mind paying! But in no particular order, here are my free/cheap top contenders:

USA Today Newspaper: The top news stories, and easy access to different sections of the paper. I suck at the crossword puzzles, but continue to try.

Wall of Sound: Not the best music app, but a very cool one. Clips of any songs you can think of. Stream in the background of your game playing, or just search for songs/albums.

Sock Puppets: Makes me laugh every time I use it. My kids love it too!

IKEA catalog: I love everything about IKEA, and the ability to read and reread the catalog, and dream about the changes I want to make in my home make me love them even more.

Lion Brand Yarn: Thorough and easy to use to find a quick project to do over the weekend.

10 Pin Shuffle: Shuffleboard/bowling that I don't always beat, but always enjoy playing!

Blogshelf: How can I leave this off my list? It's how I read up on all my favorites :)

My list can go on and on(Kindle, Scrabble, Cryptoquote, Brazilian Beauty Slot Machine), and I can do a whole separate list for kiddie apps, but these will get you started. Have fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've been driving for 19 years!

He's not the problem, their list is.