BC Day 30: A picture of yourself this day and 5 good things that happened since you started the challenge

A picture of myself on this day is not what you will be getting. It's 6am, I'm in pjs, so it ain't happening.

Five good things that have happened since I started :

1. I started my new full-time job, which is bringing much relief to me, my boys, and my bills.

2. My older son transitioned successfully to a new school, which has had me in a panic for months.

3. Halloween candy has hit the shelves. Hello mini Kit-Kats.

4. Not that I didn't realize if before, but I realize even more now how fortunate I am to have found someone great to walk along this crazy life path with.

5.4 is enough for me, I don't like to over do! 


It's nice to be done with this '30' day challenge, back to regularly scheduled blogging!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've been driving for 19 years!

Facebook gets my thumbs up!