A Sweet Kiss of Chocolate

A whole, roasted hazelnut atop of whipped chocolate filling, hugged by a generous portion of dark chocolate. Sound tempting? IT IS! Perugina(now Nestle) Baci are hands down my favorite little treat at this time of year.

Baci are available throughout the year these days, but are much more accessible around the holidays. Individually wrapped in a silver foil, and each contain a small piece of paper. What is written on the paper is not a fortune, but rather a love note. Quotes about love and relationships. Thoughts to ponder as you bite into this heavenly piece of chocolate. Here's some examples of what you might find:

There is no instinct like that of the heart. ~G. Byron

Kisses kept are wasted; Love is to be tasted. ~E.V. Cooke

Every great love begins with a kiss ~Anonymous

I usually get a box when I go home and hit my favorite bakery in the world. But nowadays they are easier to come by, and sometimes I stumble upon them right here in the middle of nowhere!
 
So if you're looking for a sweet treat to buy your sweetie, go grab a box. And if you've never tried them, well then get going, you are truly missing out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've been driving for 19 years!

Facebook gets my thumbs up!