Pack Your Crap....You've Outstayed Your Welcome.

I'm so over you. I'm so over you that I'm already looking ahead. I'm counting the days until I can be rid of you for good.

I didn't want you at the beginning, and I definitely don't want you now. You've been a headache since day one. You've been sucky to me. I've had to wake up to you day after day. You've been hot and cold and everything in between. I've had to revolve my life around your calendar.

I can't get rid of you fast enough, even though I've been trying for months now. I've been as patient as possible, but we all know I'm not a patient Mama.

So pack your bags 2010*. You have sixteen days to get out of my life. Don't expect any postcards from me.




* What did you think I was talking about? ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've been driving for 19 years!

He's not the problem, their list is.