Crocheter's Block!


Crocheting has been a very big part of my life for the last few years. Not only does it give me a sense of accomplishment, but it's also something that I can do quietly, alone, and just about anywhere I go. But right now I'm having a bit of a dry spell.

I've made more baby blankets than I can count. No more blankets. Lately every time I start a project, I work on it for a few days, then put it down. I currently have about 4 projects in 4 seperate tote bags sadly waiting to be worked on.

What's holding me back? Is it my lack of skill? Am I fresh out of creativity? Will I ever finish another project?

If you have something you desperately need crocheted please let me know. Maybe I just need a swift kick in the ass!

Comments

  1. maybe you could donate them to some organization or something.

    By the way, cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually do run a group that makes hats and prayer shawls for the chemo patients at the local hospital. Just got a bit burned out on the same old same old:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

He's not the problem, their list is.

I've been driving for 19 years!