I'm here, I'm here!

I wish I could show you my office desk right now, but I'm too afraid to even touch anything no less take a picture. This wedding invitation stuff is no joke. 

Oh, did I just say wedding? Ya, that's where I've been for the last month. Planning for some super fun nuptials in September! So many words can describe the hecticness I am experiencing, but I'm sure most of you can already imagine. I don't know how some gals spend over a year(and a year's paycheck!) planning a wedding. I'm pretty sure I have it all in check, and am being very conscious of time, money, kids, etc., but of course being a freak for details it gets tricky at times. 

Stay tuned for updates when I actually remember to do so! I am trying to get as much done as I can before school starts to ease that last minute pressure :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He's not the problem, their list is.

I've been driving for 19 years!