Double digits!

Can it really be? My baby is 10? TEN.....it just doesn't seem possible. Ten years ago I only saw 4th of July fireworks from a hospital window. Ten years ago I was just a girl who wanted a baby more than anything in life, not knowing what an emotional roller coaster it would be. Ten years ago I wasn't even half the woman I am now, because nothing has ever made me grow up or evolve more than having Chris. Ten years ago I didn't know how great life would be ten years later.

Chris is an amazing young man, with an incredibly bright future ahead. I know I sometimes expect way too much from him, but its hard not to knowing how absorbent and grand his brain is. He has dreams of being a marine biologist, magician, and the guy who cures cancer. Whatever his path and life, may he be happy and healthy throughout his journey.

Happy 10th Birthday, Christopher. I hope today is a great start to your year ahead! xoxo
                                  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I've been driving for 19 years!

Facebook gets my thumbs up!