Holy Bananas...Where Does the Time Go?

Hello blog world!! Life has been upside down to say the least over the last few months. I've enjoyed my yarny life and have learned so, so much. I never thought I would become a knitter, always a crocheter at heart. Well I'm here to say that I love knitting! It creates such beautiful finished products, and while it does take some getting used to switching to use of 2 needles, it's so worth the aggravation. I've made some fun little projects, and get a little braver each time. I'm currently on a pair of socks.

In other life news, the boys and I are doing fine and gearing up for the holiday season. Their Christmas lists change and grow each week, so eventually I'll just have to tell them that Santa has reached quota and all future requests will be rejected. One can only shop so much!

I've missed blogging and am ready to get back into the swing of things. I've missed alot of things actually....baby steps, right?!?!

Comments

  1. Welcome back, Mama! You have been greatly missed. I adore this background, by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

He's not the problem, their list is.

I've been driving for 19 years!