Tick. Tock.

Where does the time go? I look at my last post and see it's over 20 days ago. What the heck? Where have I been? What's so important in life that I don't have time to be here for a few minutes a day? lol. Tons, but I am back:)

My thoughts for today revolves around a saying that I don't care for. There are many sayings I don't care for, but this one is up there on the list.

Time Heals All Wounds.

Says who? Where did that come from? Who decided this huge thing? How does the passing of days, weeks, or even months make something better? Is the something being replaced? Simply forgotten about? I feel like what is being said is, 'hey, sit back and relax, soon enough you won't be sad.' I've had a few things happen in life that I can truly say have not been healed by time. Maybe the person that came up with the concept decided he/she just needed to tell him/herself something to look forward to.

I'd love to hear some feedback on why people actually think this concept exists and works. In the meantime, I'm going to get a new battery for my old trusty Mickey Mouse watch and watch the time go by.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've been driving for 19 years!

Facebook gets my thumbs up!