Bloggity Blahs

I haven't really had much to say lately, so I haven't blogged at all. And now that I'm here and reading some of my friends' blogs, I'm seeing the same trend. Maybe it really was just my winter hobby. But now the weather is beautiful, the kids are out of school, and we're always on the go. As much as I love my laptop, I love being away from it too!

I've actually started a blog for someone else as part of a website I'm creating for her. I think I'm enjoying that writing more, simply because it has a common theme and purpose! And I'm starting to remember why I love designing websites, which I stopped doing about 6 months ago because of time constraint. I think I'm going to start working on them a bit again. My life has been at a stand-still for a while now, and it's time to move forward!

So happy Wednesday, and Happy Birthday to my little 4 year old Alex:)

Comments

  1. I'm have the same troubles...I think that the end of the school is near (or done) and things are changing...in a week everyone in my house will be home 24-7 for 2 months so that will be VERY different.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

He's not the problem, their list is.

I've been driving for 19 years!