Bad Blogger, Good Cause.

Bad, bad blogger. Life has gotten in the way of my ramblings! I'm only stopping here today to ask for your help my blogger friends. Help me help a friend. A friend in need. A friend that would help anyone and everyone if she had the ability. Below is some information about her son Chris, and their situation. To the left is the badge for my Etsy store, which I recently started up again. Everything I crochet will go in my store, and every penny of the sales will go directly to helping Chris beat cancer once and for all.  As a parent, as a mom, put yourself in her shoes for a few seconds and imagine what you would do, or want from friends and neighbors. Thanks in advance :)

Chris is my best friend Margaret's son. In the past couple of weeks, he has been rediagnosed with the osteosarcoma that he has battled for the past year.

In addition to all of the get well wishes and prayers that everyone is sending Chris' way, we are accepting donations for Chris and his family to help get them thru this difficult time. If you would like to help them out, any donation no matte...r how small are appreciated. Gas cards are also a huge help for all of the back and forth to the doctor and hospital appointments - BP and Sunoco are the gas stations in their area.

Donations can be mailed directly to:
Margaret Sheehy
3198 SW Sunset Trace Circle
Palm City, FL 34990-8109

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've been driving for 19 years!

He's not the problem, their list is.