Mama's Back...

I don't like to say I've been on hiatus, but rather I'm back from giving myself a long time-out. A much needed time away to decide what I want to be doing with life and where my priorities lie. I'm going to try to be here a bit more often, as I do like reading up on everyone's lives and whereabouts, but I'll probably be doing more reading than posting. If you need me, I'm most likely over at my support site, http://www.autismsupportpa.com/ where I've decided to focus much more of my attention as I should have been for the past few months. I'm also in the process of starting up a forum there too, which I'm hoping can span across Pennsylvania.

So if you want to pop over to say hi or show your support we'd love to have you! Hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful fall weather that will be gone way too soon:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've been driving for 19 years!

He's not the problem, their list is.