Home again, home again....


Today was my first day home full-time after subbing for 4 months straight. I have to say, I'm thrilled! My house was starting to show the wear and tear of neglect, laundry has piled, bills were being forgotten, and dinner was a once a week treat. I've decided to take this week off as my 'vacation', but will be back in the full swing of full-time momming next week. I did enjoy working, and do enjoy teaching, but I now realize I'm meant to be home, even just for a few more months(or years!)

Hope everyone had a relaxing, love-filled Mother's Day. I got the best Ugg slippers ever, and a date with my best friend for the spa next Sunday ALL DAY. How great are my boys? Can't top it for Father's Day though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He's not the problem, their list is.

I've been driving for 19 years!